Thursday, June 18, 2009

SPOTLIGHT ON...

Bara Jonson: Swedish Singer/Musician
Signed to HondoMesa Records, NY, USA May 2008.
Streaming Live from St Louis, MO or Malmö, SWEDEN

Bara Jonson was born on Nov. 26, 2007. Since coming to SL, he found his way back to music and won the Virtual Music Awards 2008 Category of Best Artist. He is anxiously awaiting the birth of his first son and he is quite excited, which I find very sweet :)

Bara followed Shannon Oherlihy, who, in my estimation is a very tough act to follow, but Bara is just the man to do it and do it well. His strong, clear voice accompanied by accoustic guitar, is quite pleasing to the ear. Bara does mostly originals with a few cover tunes thrown in. A great entertainer...the first time I went to one of his shows, I was impressed. I had seen the name all over but never had occasion to listen. He is definitely someone to go check out.
By Shellie Sands

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive