Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SL malls - DC District Style

With the launch of my new wedding line and the *DANA* brand I have been looking for mall spaces all over SL, BUT I do not accept invitations I always go by reputation and recommendations from other designers (before i get flooded with invites), I have store at Narkissos shopping village and Skybeam plus a small outlet at Dutch Delights as well as my main store now I was looking for visibility and somewhere that cared about your business not just filling the spaces.
After speaking to friends I went to look at DC District Mall and found a thriving shopping sim with many designers i recognized like, My Precious, AZUL, Nardcotix, Zhao, Allure, Vanity hair, Pheonix rising and many many more.

D.C.District Fashion District Package

Rent 2 weeks and get 2 weeks free only on first sign up .
Participate in events by sponsoring one ,and the dj keeps repeating your store name over and over during the event .
We own a Second Life Gateway -400 new residents born there daily - have a freebie box placed there with a item from your creations and include a landmark to all your stores ( Free only to DC District merchants)
Give us a full perm logo texture and have a direct tp from our landing spots to your store
Provide us with a banner and we will host it on our website for 1 month free
1 month free advertising on Dc District Radio station
Free use of our modeling agency to do fashion shows for you provideing you use our models .

This place is a breathe of fresh air in a world that seems to think that if you have a plot of land you can stick a mall on there rent out spaces and forget it exists except as a way to bring an income.
Click the logo above to visit.

Dana Vanmoer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive