Friday, June 12, 2009

EOB - Equal Oportunity Blogger - Str8 Boys Need Luvin' Too

Just to show I can be OK with people, no matter their sexual orientation, I will put up a couple of videos from str8 boys that I enjoy listening to. Like Chris J Keys, an indie artist from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I don't know how I ran across him on the internet, but I am so glad I did. Also, he has been a sweet guy to correspond with.



JR Richards is the lead singer for Dishwalla, a very cool rock band from California. JR has an exceptional voice, at once intoxicating and sexy, despite his apparent heterosexuality. He just released a solo CD, A Beautiful End. The following video is when he performed with Dishwalla and a full orchestra, singing 'Angels and Devils.'



And I would be remiss if I were not to include a clip of Ace Young, my favorite all-time American Idol contestant. He is stunningly handsome, talented, and a very nice man.



Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive