Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Str8 Boys Need Love Too - Jason Castro




Jason Castro was a contestant on American Idol two seasons ago, most noted for his gorgeous eyes, electric smile, dread-locked hair and 'Spicoli' personality. While I thought he oozed charm and charisma, I wasn't sure what kind of music he would make, or if he had the voice to make it. But he scored a major label contract, and has been working on an album that is due out early next year, and just released a single and a video that really surprised me. It is quite good. The song is Let's Just Fall In Love Again and thanks to my friend Rickey and his blog, I can post the video.



It is true, I really like the song, but the video is not hurt one bit the handsome singer/songwriter loses the shirt. To be fair, I liked some of his AI performances very much, so it is not entirely shocking I like this. Stylistically, this is a perfect choice for Jason, and he just nailed it. Hopefully, there is much more to look forward to once the album is released. You can find out more at his official website here.

4 comments:

  1. I am From Macomb Michigan and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Melena Anderson has done for me and my family. I Was having HEP B for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this Dr, so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about Dr Melena today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, He render vaccine for these diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, ALS e.t.c For more information on how to get cured contact him on his active email: dr.melena.anderson@gmail.com dr.melena.anderson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need cure for HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, AND OTHER DEADLY disease. I recently got cured from Herpes simplex virus JUST CONTACT Dr Ariba on his email: Contact Call/ WhatsApp +2349034093028 OR EMAIL draribaherbs@gmail.com OR dr.ariba@aol.com

      Delete
  2. Do you need cure for HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, AND OTHER DEADLY disease. I recently got cured from Herpes simplex virus JUST CONTACT Dr Ariba on his email: Contact Call/ WhatsApp +2349034093028 OR EMAIL draribaherbs@gmail.com OR dr.ariba@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was thinking that Illuminati is not real, But today with Mr Albert I now believe that Illuminati is real, when you come across wrong person’s you will think that life is not real but when you are with the real one you will experience the goodness of your life, To MR Albert has made me discovered my purpose of life. Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati 666: WhatsApp Mr Albert +1(206)4009418 OR EMAIL: illuminatiofficaltemple006@gmail.com .from , USA, and every other Country’s on how to join the Illuminati brotherhood to get rich and famous, You may be a politician, business man/woman ,musical artist, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desires join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati will make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life……

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive