Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Evolving Builds



You are watching my articles about Burning Life aren’t you? I wish I could share with you the wonders I am seeing on the Playa. They will amaze and delight your senses. I would love to show you some photos but, not yet. I have been talking to some of the builders and they are so thrilled with their progress. Some of the new builders are still sorting out what they are doing and why. Many have put some wonderful gifts in the green tent for you and at other places around the sims.

 Nish Mip has an exciting wonderful build that you will want to see and experience for sure. It knocked me dead. I spent some time there yesterday meditating on what she has shown about evolution and its consequences.  She says she is finished but I wonder. I think she may tinker a little more.
I will be working as a Ranger .. A mediator, a helper,  as soon as I get training. I hope I pass lol. I met some rangers last year, some of whom have been to Burning Man in real life and carry their expertise to sl. I see many calls “May I have a Ranger here please..” So far I have not answered because I cannot help them. I am so thrilled to be able to visit the Playa and fly around to see the spectacular art that is there .. I hope I am enticing you to keep watching for the opening on the 17th of October. It will be here sooner than some builders want and much later than visitors want. And then you will have only one week to see it all! You have no idea how long it will take. Put it on your calendar 



Gemma Cleanslate reporting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive