Wednesday, April 11, 2007

UFO spotted in New Citizens Plaza


UFO Spotted in New Citizens Plaza


By Wesley Regenbogen




A large UFO was spotted near New Citizens Plaza yesterday April 10 th, 2007 between 1 PM and 2 PM PDT ( 11 PM Central Europe Time ).



The object hovered over New Citizens Plaza and made strange noizes when it hovered above New Citizens Plaza.



I don't know if other people saw this object hovering above New Citizens Plaza as well or not.



I clearly saw it and even took some pictures ( one of them is placed above this article ).




I don't have any clue where this object came from and what it's aim was.



If anyone has any idea what this object is or happens to know what type of craft it is, please let me know.




P.S. : The object moved slowly and moved away from New Citizens Plaza when I took the pictures of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive