Sunday, April 29, 2007

Good Grief our club!





Well I had never actually seen what a griefer can do so this was my first rather upsetting experience! I came on to discover there were 8 objects owned by some unknown person on our land - thinking someone had just bought a few items and left their boxes (this happens a bit, people in SL can be so untidy) i went to my shop to find them. Well I sure did find the boxes but not MY boxes and not in my shop!


I TP'd to the club to see if the offending items were there !!!
Well!!!!!!!!!!
After I managed to get out of the club this is what I saw:
There were 8 in total and after doing the obvious - start to return them , i stopped myself and thought 'hang on what am I doing!' So I stopped and thought about it.
First i looked to see who they belong too, then i reported them!
Secondly, since I saw he was online, I sent him an IM to inform him of the fact! This is what he had to say;
[13:27] dana Vanmoer: you have been reported for greifing on our land
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: hmm i saw that you were returnign soem stuff
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: cant you atleast ask what happend i cant remember
[13:28] dana Vanmoer: and i have informed lindens through the report system
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: lame
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: really lame
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: im not a griefer
[13:28] dana Vanmoer: 8 blocks 10x10x10 in our club, no excuse for that
[13:28] chieltje11 Subagja: ah dude/girl (really he can't tell with a name like Dana?)
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: that wasent me
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: argh sheesh common
[13:29] dana Vanmoer: your objects - your creation
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: i know
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: i mean
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: a friend of my was on mya ccount
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: ahh common man
[13:29] chieltje11 Subagja: lame lame (really good way to ask me not to report him)
[13:29] dana Vanmoer: still your problem and your account
[13:30] chieltje11 Subagja: and you just report someone
[13:30] chieltje11 Subagja: lame
[13:30] dana Vanmoer: yes its called griefing no matter what you say
[13:31] dana Vanmoer: i couldnt get into my club neither could my customers
[13:32] chieltje11 Subagja: dude when someone is on your account and he did some wrongs things how would you feel if you get banned then
[13:33] dana Vanmoer: you shouldn't allow others on your account, so you still deserve to be reported
[13:33] dana Vanmoer: not my problem its yours
[13:34] chieltje11 Subagja: well i was assleep
[13:34] chieltje11 Subagja: and im sorry for the things he done
[13:35] chieltje11 Subagja: so please dont report me for this thing (after he called me lame a dozen time, yeah right)
[13:35] dana Vanmoer: as i said your problem end of subject report has been sent so no point trying to justify it
[13:35] dana Vanmoer: i am still as disgusted as i was when i got on
[13:36] chieltje11 Subagja: people like you make the world terrible
[13:36] dana Vanmoer: no people like you ruin sl for may others whether it was you or someone on your account - you allowed it
[13:37] dana Vanmoer: how would you like it if someone ruined your buildings!
[13:38] chieltje11 Subagja: veryawefull happend to myself but i have nothign to with it

Should I have reported him? what do you think? I only know I still don't regret it even after speaking to him and if I am lame what does that make him?
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive