Saturday, April 28, 2007

Alliance Navy!

Alliance Navys' 'The Woofer' is down for the count. Three months in arrears on tier payment! I went to their other site and talked to some members..had a tough time though, I was killed twice on their bridge, and I wasn't armed, shielded and was wearing my Reporter T Shirt.:

You: Hey guys
Nanao Mahfouz: How goes it?
You: Not too bad
Nanao Mahfouz: Good to hear, been busy the last few weeks. Heh
You: I hear you lost the Woofer
Nanao Mahfouz: Temporarily. We'll be getting it back soon
You died and have been teleported to your home location
Object: !quit
You died and have been teleported to your home location
Clint Peccable: theh TP goes woerd on a regular basis just keep trying
Chronos Hirons: iv just got here
IM: Nanao Mahfouz: Wasn't one of ours, dark Sleeper was behind us to the south



Now that The Woofer is down...griefers seem to be swarming the other foothold:
Me Haas: sum1 took a pic
Me Haas: lol
Me Haas: griefers?
You: Just me...I'm a friendly
Tracy Laszlo: Me Haas is a known griefer Admiral
Me Haas: Bryan
Me Haas: STOP TAKIN PICS
Me Haas: OR IM GONNA TAKE A PIC OF UR DEAD BODY
You: I'm going to go and eat some popcorn..you can kill me while I'm gone
Me Haas: k, ill kill u
Me Haas: after i get killed
Me Haas shouts: SHOOT ME




I finally got in touch with Raideur Ng:

IM: Raideur Ng: Can I help you?
Drew Dwi: afraid i'm not one to give info out on thoes sort's of things
IM: Raideur Ng: its temporarly down
Drew Dwi: can get Admiral Mahfouz a poke see if he has a min to take questions?
IM: Raideur Ng: I assure you it will return
IM: Raideur Ng: Sadly there was a miscommunication
IM: Raideur Ng: and the Lindens are correcting the situation
IM: Raideur Ng: We are
IM: Raideur Ng: and then some.

The born again twice:

Bryan Dix Reporting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive