Monday, November 24, 2008

WOW! What a week!

Last night saw the end of a week of celebrations, parties every night from some amazing DJ's; Dakota Christensen, BCreative Wilde and our own amazing Qwark Allen and to end it all a live concert from Labgraal, more pictures can be seen in the EVENTS section.
Later today I will finish uploading all the pictures from the week of events into my Flickr HERE.
We have shown 7 artists and photographers in our gallery; Attila Fetge, Tom1 moonites, Neuron Bandit (Physche Designs), Memories by Mystique Sassoon, Cienega Soon and yesterday Rag Randt.
We had Newbie, Tiny, Trance and Wild west parties. Masterclasses in sculpty making from 10 Goosson of M&M creations plus How to make Machinima with Ariella Languish plus we heard Nazz Lane reading from his novel on the beach. Plus all the people that went to a huge effort to set up the fair for you to enjoy.
WOW! What a week!
We gave away over 90,000L$s worth of prizes to the winners of our contests in a star studded glittering ceremony and all I can say is
WOW! What a week!

I would like to personally thank each and every person that has made this week special but there are a few that have really gone above and beyond to help organise this week and they deserve credit for that.
There are 3 very special people at Skybeam estates that have choked me up with the amount of effort they have personally gone to to make this week the success it has been Nevar Lobo, Amethyst Starostin and Charlene Trudeau I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help you have given me.
All of our crew have been a huge help Bree, Bixyl and Nazz but I have to say Gemma Cleanslate and her Partner Qwark have been awesome, taking over most nights when parties went on late and we were all but collapsing from exhaustion, they took over and did an amazing job - Thank you both.
I also wish to thank Wilder PR, Annette Wilder and Mahala Bing who did so much to let people know across the WWW and the grid it would not have been the success it was without them!
One more person I have to Thank personally may come as a bit of a surprise, because it was to me, and that was Frolic Mills of Best of SL Magazine, not only was his team amazing but he personally oversaw the whole show to make it work in a very short time - when I shouted 'HELP!' Frolic was there and came to the rescue :) Thank you!
Now we have the cleanup to get started :) And I better stop before I started blubbing over my keyboard. So once again Thank you all and WOW! What a week!
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive