Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun and a GRAND opening!

Last night was a whirlwind of parties but the party to be seen at was the grand opening of the beautifully built Casablanca Hotel at the Best of SL boulevard it was good to bump into a few friends Pup Witherspoon looked amazing as did Raven Pennyfeather of Rfyre and of course Frolic himself. The hotel looked absolutely amazing whatever time I set the sun at - congratulations to the designers and of course Frolic and best of SL who have lived up to the name with this elegant addition.
This was a great party at Flashman's with a few of the crew. Bixyl turned up to Bat away the Rats running around - but wasn't very effective and unfortunately my spike heels kept missing them too but Mami's newest gown from Styles of Edo was a huge hit all round - look out for the release soon! (I just love previews, means I can wear something no-one else has yet!)
I am not sure about 'beauty and the beast' but beautiful Breezes and the bat? Just don't let him too near your neck Bree!............
I hope everyone had spooky fun last night! I know I did.
Dana Vanmoer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive