Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Perfect Man!

I try not to be tempted to go to hunts. Sometimes if the designer or the store is a good one I will be drawn to them.
After all the Halloween I was ignoring them and my friend Breezes said she was through with them too. But!
This morning I was sucked in by one I could not resist and it was great fun!
A friend mentioned the d-Hunt put together by Ding Fotheringham and Venturino in JAYA so I went to look I had some real chuckles while in the sim.
There are newbies all over the place!!! It was decorated with a real sense of humor and I enjoyed it as I also found some nice freebies.
I landed in a subway where there has been a terrible accident ! A newbie is lying next to a train car which has unfortunately rendered him road kill!! Newbies are standing around in despair but it is too late!
I left the station after checking each newbie for a prize to buy for 0L. (yes the newbies have prizes inside them). At the plaza you will see a diner where you can order and sit outside or go in for a drink.
The slum tenement was full of newbies who had no jobs I guess.
You will find the Perfect Man there! I did! Sunday is the last day.
There are more interesting things to investigate if you can get there.
This is the slurl for the place if you have time.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/jaya/231/236/24
It was too short a hunt!! Not just for the hunt!! But for the fun of the place !!
Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive