Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is it?

Sometimes you're just exploring the wonderful world of Second Life and then you see something weird. I had that a while ago and I just thought: "What in the name of Linden is THAT?" All moving parts etc, so I took a closer look.

I returned there recently and even now I have no clue on what it's supposed to be. Art? Some kind of beacon for aliens from Sixth Life? Who knows ...


Of course I couldn't help myself and take a look in the tower. Quite scary if you have fear of heights, or even claustrophobia, to look straight down in there.

And on the other side of the road, there was this huge dragon (at least I could make out what kind of shape it was), all made of crystal/glass shards. Now that I took the pictures and that I'm writing about it, I just hope it won't give me nightmares ... :)

If anyone knows what this is, or why it was created, please feel free to contact me !! My curiosity hasn't killed my cat so far, but still would like to know about this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive