Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dixie's confession

Do you know the feeling that SL is taking over your Real Life? Well, I certainly have that feeling more and more. Last night I was on the phone (RL) with a friend and he said he wanted to meet sometime soon. So I said "hold on a sec, I'll send you a TP ...". Now, he doesn't know I'm on SL, so he had no idea what I was talking about, so I explained.

He understood why I was neglecting my RL (and especially him) lately now, but didn't really agree with that. Oh, we'll be fine, don't worry about it. Once I'm rich in SL like Miss Chung, I'll make more time for my Real Life again. LOL

You know that feeling? You had similar situations? You know what I'm talking about? I challenge you to put your anekdotes in the comments on this tiny article!

Tell me please, don't let me feel the only one addicted to SL ... ;-)

Dix


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive