Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Merovingi announces this years top designer

and the winner was . . . .

AWESOME DESIGNS
Julia soothsayer wins a prize package from the Merovingi Group including tier-free land for a year, and a cash prize of L$25,000. A new shop to be set up on the gold coast sim with 500 prims free for a year. Plus L$10,000's free advertising (with us of course).

Julia's reaction : Thank you I didn't ask anyone to vote and thought I didn't even get in!!

Ill be donating the prize to the cancer society here. I'm so so happy, thank you.

I just wanna say that I won because people voted for me but there are so many of you who are Awesome and I idolize for your gorgeous work!

Second life is a blessing I lost everything last year after a car accident including my career as an RN but I have the best job there is now!


The top new designer was Natalia Basiat of De Fleur who also won L$25,000 and a 500 prim shop on the gold coast.
Natalia's reaction: "That's awesome. I'm so excited."

For me the most fun was being a part of the community. Meeting everyone. I can't put into words how nice that was Maybe I'll lose my hermit ways. ;)





The fairs organiser Nevar Lobo also announced that the total raised for Relay for Life had topped L$417,000 an amazing amount and just goes to show what can be accomplished by the residents of second life for a just cause.

Nevar Lobo: from the bottom of my heart ... to each and every one of you who put in hours here all i can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH

no matter what sales were no matter what changes will be made next year i know one person was helped here by this fair and to me this fair was a success I need to thank Sebastian !!! for his generosity and my Staff Hannah Liberty , Chablis Crabgrass and of course our Builder Pips Fetid..... these Sims Rocked I also want to thank one special person .... Tayzia Abarroir who not only is with RFL .... she donated all the statues around and got the designers of them to help out and if anyone wants to know the statue that was up for auction sold for L$15,000.

and now i get to walk to the back and i would like Sebastian to take over from here because without him ... and his generosity of these two sims.... the fair would have been only a dream to us thank you every one.

Sebastian Oxide then took over to announce the 10 top designers which were:

10Th - DKs

9Th - White Rabbit

8Th - Moonshine Clothing

7Th - Ambergris

6Th - Bare Rose

5Th - Analise

4Th - Notta Lotta Cash

3Rd - Gritzi Design

2ND - De fleur

1st - Awesome designs



This was a fabulous event and the generosity of our community has astounded this reporter, even as the celebrations and announcements ended designers showed their support for RFL:


Candy Gritzi: before i go...i want to donate my sellings i got on the fair L$10000...i will put it in the kiosk :-)


I know I am not the only one who has been moved to tears by this event and through our continued support hopefully I won't be the last.

Dana XxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive