Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My second life flashed before my eyes

This evening I had been visiting the enormous Hudson Mansion (see Homes & Gardens) to let the kind man know that the story was posted and as usual the TP's didn't work. So I had to fly home 'manually'. Just when I flew over the nice beaches of mainland, I apparently wasn't paying attention and when I looked up, my second life flashed before my eyes !!!

I thought I was about to get crushed by an enormous truck coming right at me. But then I realized it was me coming right at the truck. It was a narrow escape.

The truck was actually standing there just behind the beach, stuck in the muddy grassland. When I looked around, it hit me. It must have been delivering 'land for sale' signs there, coz the logo was on the side of the truck. I figured it was stuck there, coz it was abandoned. The driver was probably trying to get help or something.

Nice adrenaline rush though ... :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive