Thursday, May 3, 2007

Griefers



OK,I don’t do much in the way of stories as I'm not a writer, but after seeing this today I had to really. It all seems to have started about 6am sl time and all because a lady asked two Dutch avatars who were at her house (this all happened at her house in Nederland) to take a slot machine ? One of them had rezzed away when they went, which they did. So problem over (well that’s what I would think)
But a short time later one came back and that’s when it started.
This is her recap
[9:03] Kerian Slade: So they left, and took it with them, but soon one of them came back started talking, wondering if I owned the house, if I made it myself, he seemed new...so I showed him the house a bit
[9:04] Kerian Slade: And he wasn't rude or anything....So...then suddenly he started creating boxes inside the house...they got bigger every time I asked him to stop it...but he just said "Don't you like what I made for you?"
[9:05] Kerian Slade: I got stuck in my own house due to all the boxes. Then his friend came back...and they both started rezzing more and more
[9:06] Dana : couldn't you return the objects?
[9:06] Kerian Slade: No, this land is not mine, the house is, a friend lets me stay on the land. So I can't control much. As you can see from the pictures they didn't restrict themselves to just her house several sims were effected in the end.
As Dana Vanmoer, Dixie Barbosa and myself were there the prims were disappearing, apparently the lindens were deleting them. From what Kerian said they seemed like professional griefers three were involved eventually:- Kikoki Klaar, cheat Babii and Dingetje Jewell and they told her they were alts too and if they get banned they just make new avatars.
She also had home security which seemed useless against them (which was why she got it in the first place) as she believes they were shielded Thanks to dana for the interview and Dixie for the pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive