Sunday, May 6, 2007

Does my nudity bother you?


I found myself a new hobby in SL (Lucky Chair Hopping, will tell you about that later), which brings me all over this Second World. By the way, is SL flat or more Earth shaped? Ah, never mind that.
You know how it is. Sometimes things can go unnoticed to you for a long while and then someone brings it up and you start noticing how much of that is around actually. This is why I noticed this sign just standing on some little green field in the middle of some commercial area.
The text might be a bit hard to read like this, but it says:
"Does my mudity bother you? Well don't worry, Linden Lab won't let you see it until you give their new business partners your social security number anyway. They've treated me as an adult for 2 years. Why treat me as a child now? The credit card they charged against should be enough. Now they want you to trust your personal identification information to a third party site. Say NO to third party ID verification!"
I personally think this is a very great way of letting the world know your opinion. You don't bother anyone with the picture (unless you don't belong in SL) but still you put out a kind of silent protest !!! Go Nude Girl !!
Obviously, since we don't have an age check on our newspaper site, I had to blur the intimate parts of this photo. Maybe we should partner up with a third party to have an age verification system? If you want, you can have the original of this picture. Just IM me and we'll figure out how you can send your passport, ID card or drivers license to me. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive