Thursday, May 24, 2007

FRIENDS OF STICK BELLMAN

We will be having a memorial service for Stick at Carpe Diem on Friday 25th May at 12 noon (slt).
If anyone wants to come they are more than welcome please IM me in world. (Trinity Dechou). Also if you have any pictures of Stick or Stick & I can you please send them too me I am going to work on a permanent memorial book and the more pictures I have the better!

This day is about Stick and Stick alone, many people will be there please if there is any animosity leave it at the door, Friday is not the day for that.

On a slightly happier note I originally planned to shut the church after our service for Stick but it shall remain open for a few more weeks and close on a slightly happier note.
A good friend of Stick’s, Dana Vanmoer is getting married in SL.
I asked Dana if she would like to use our dear church. I know it is something that Stick would have loved to have done and we also now get to close the doors on the church on a happy note.

Trinity Dechou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive