Sunday, March 21, 2010

RFL Clothing fair how and why, part 6 ....................


Nyre Gray with her partner  Aurelius Draken of Caliber Sponsor the London Sim, her Nyre tells Breezes of her involvement and hopes for the fair and SecondLife:

Please tell our readers how you became involved in the sponsorship.

My inspiration comes from Nevar, and Ame. Although I have been involved before, their passion and insight into RFL is so inspiring I had no choice but to follow their lead. You can give... and then.. you can really give...
They have taught myself, and others how truly selfless charity is.

What are your goals for the future.

To slide into Modern Fashion, laugh, and enjoy Second Life. Life is too short.

Please tell us how you got started with your designs and such creative textures, and delightful stories on releases. 

I came to Second Life because of a friend.. he thought I might enjoy it here. At first it seemed very daunting, and then class after class... sim after sim.. that I visited I found I couldnt see enough, experience enough. I started to work in Adventure, fantasy, victorian eras..
I remember learning how to first work with prims.. and literally deleting them every five minutes.. and wanting to throw them across the room.. but.. in the end.. they finally started to listen to me those prims!

The build of your shop and the exquistite textures that make us want to enter the realm of  your world
Is there a special wish you have for the the world of Second Life

Absolutely... Find your passion, share it with others, and never allow yourself to stand alone. People are here for you, and you them.. our greatest value is not how we remember, but how we are remembered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive