Sunday, March 21, 2010

RFL Clothing fair how and why, part 7 ....................


Raven Pennyfeather has this year sponsored the Paris sim tell us why she is involved as a long term supporter of RFL and the RFL Clothing fair

I have been involved with the RFL Clothing Fair since its inception and have had the good fortune of working alongside the amazing people responsible for its development over the years.

SL has one of the highest concentration of creatives/artisans that I have ever encountered.    My art is a reflection of all that I am, and I continue to strive for improvement with each texture I make and design I craft.  It is my hope that we all continue in a spirit of tolerance and support to protect the rare environment this truly is

Cancer has touched far too many lives including those in my family as my father was diagnosed with a rare form of male breast cancer in December, 2008.  He has recently finished his rounds of treatments and is gaining strength each day.  My father has always been a formidable force.  He is a man of great courage, intellect  and strength.  To watch him battle this illness has shown me how he is a true warrior for he has had to call on all those aspects of himself and more.  I adore him, admire him and seek to honor him with this event.

Kindest Regards,

Raven Pennyfeather,
CEO House of RFyre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive