Thursday, May 14, 2009

FASHION DESIGNERS CHALLENGE

FDC # 17 - Mew Denimore

Mew Denimore was challenged by Annah Whitfield to: "Ok, I am soooo scared with the challenge that will receive. But I had to do mine, so I hope the one who receive mine won't kill me! So I decided to challenge you to do an outfit inspired by one of the most beautiful palaces in Portugal! It is the Palacio da Pena, which translate into english would be something like "Feather Palace". Besides being one of my favourites, I also choose it because of all his collours and the shapes! Without no more words, I'll leave you with some pictures! I hope you can get inspired by this :)) <3>" - Annah Whitfield

FDC # 18 - SySy Chapman

SySy Chapman was challenged by Neferia Abel to: "Regency dress - The high waisted graceful styles of early 19th century are known as the Empire style. think Jane Austen,Pride & Prejudice" - Neferia Abel

You can visit Road to Oz (157, 137, 25) inworld if you wanna see all of them together (and, of course, if you wanna buy them).

Read all about Fashion Designers Challenge on FDC blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive