Thursday, May 21, 2009

Breezes Thoughts on Skybeam


Yep My dear friends, I am up a tree
Ah, well so to speak. I do want to show you my home in beautiful SkyBeam Estates. This is a community so vastly full of the most talented, friendly group of residents that one could ever hope to meet much less live amongst. I am going to take you to many different regions, I hope you will come see us all I promise you will not be disappointed. The peace and tranquility here is above all the most pleasant. I wish I had a video to show you all the scenery that has been built and cared for by so many. It is the desire of Charlene Trudeau to make you welcome with her love of these lands.

ahhh our Community Center
Dancing and play cards and relaxing with friends . a sharp fast game of Darts maybe? Terrific DJ's for your dancing pleasure.
Lobo estates is where we have many a fun dance
Memorial Rockin 26 hrs of dancing. This is BCreative Wilde DJ and sim provided for by Wiccan Sojouner owner of Bewitched all for the benefit of Relay for Life, American Cancer Society, of which we are all working for the big cure. Come join us!
So many members I wish to acknowledge I can fill the pages with you all, where to begin I cannot imagine you are all at the top of my list. There is no where on the earth or Second Life any more wonderful than right here at SkyBeam
This, my friends, is the Mall at SkyBeam Muse Oh I do love these shops and you will too. oh i also meant to tell you, we have riding horses all through all the sims and you can spend forever going from sim to sim to see some awesome builds and I know you will love your experience. Invite your friends and make yourself at home
Find out more about SKYBEAM HERE and come and visit us
Breezes Babii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive