Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chicken? Dinner ??

The other day my friend, Vickijo, said “I have to go get my eggs before they hatch”.
Ok I said, thinking she was talking about real life. After a while she told me that she had to take the chickens to the orphanage.
Oh my, I thought what is going on here?
Well would you believe there is a chicken orphanage in sl???
Oh yes !
I went there to see. LOL !!
I found a skybox filled with tiny chicks scurrying about in pens and out of pens! So cute! They were imploring me to go get food for them at a certain place, (an advertisement, I think). But, when I touched them they displayed a health chart showing they did not need food.
It is an amazing thought that there is a chicken orphanage in sl.
I think you can adopt one if you like. I never knew chickens were so important in sl.
I took at look at the vendor (in another location) which offers a set of chickens that grow and eat and reproduce.
To bring your chicks with you there is a carrying crate that is advertised as very comfortable inside to protect your chicks.
Eggs are available so you can start from the beginning.
Choosing your chick's colour is a option too along with healthy food.
If you figure it out let me know! What next !! Indulge 244, 128, 2001.


Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive