Thursday, June 14, 2007

Miralee Munro ... Hanging By Her Fingernails!



OKAY, since Voodoo has lain down the gauntlet with his action pics, here is a little something from one of my own little strolls.

I still have a lot of trouble negotiating pathways - especially along mountain tops and rivers - so when I was trar-lah-lah'ing along a lovely mountain track, admiring the view it was no surprise really to find myself plummeting down into the abyss.

But wait ... I'd stopped falling! How is that possible? (Photo: See that tiny little speck there, in the middle of the pic? That's me.)

When I panned out, I just about fell off my chair laughing - there I was, clinging to the rockface on a skinny little ledge. And there was NO WAY I was up to the challenge of walking out of that one! So it was a short fly back up to the path and I was soon on way merry way again, whistling a jaunty tune.

So ... what about you? Done anything exciting lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive