Thursday, June 14, 2007

Voodoo: Man of ACTION!

So,here I was, wandering the highways and byways of SL, when suddenly, from behind me, a car BURST it's way through a toll booth, sending debris spinning past me, as I instinctively dodged, due to my cat like reflexes.



Fortunately the car SPUN through the air, SMASHING into a attack helicopter which had been bearing down on me, ready to open fire. As the two vehicles COLLIDED, flames ERUPTED from them in a mighty EXPLOSION, as I leaped to safety...


As I tried to fly away, and jet fighter SCREAMED towards me, and I narrowly DODGED two missiles, as they HURTLED past me, RIPPING the nearby buildings apart, causing chunks of concrete to PLUMMET to the ground.


As luck would have it, I managed to LEAP aboard a passing truck, which SPED past the ONSLAUGHT of DESTRUCTION, and carried me away from my assailants to safety.


Actually... that's all lies....
These pictures where all taken at the amazing silverscreen sim, with specially created sets, that put your avatar right in the center of some spectacular action scenes from the latest DIE HARD movie. To become your own action here, and pick up some nice freebies too, go here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Silverscreen/128/128/0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive