Monday, June 18, 2007

Miralee's Latest Adventure - An Epic Couch Adventure!



I'LL LET YOU INTO A LITTLE SECRET READERS, my landing spot, when I first log on to Second Life, is a little underwater hidey-hole I have somewhere in Kissling.

So this morning, I landed as normal and was just standing there (underwater), minding my own business - doing a bit of tidy up work before I headed into work at the SL Newspaper, when with my screen obscured by windows, I heard the sound of typing!

"Hey? What's somebody doing down here?" I thought to myself. When I cleared my screens I was surrounded by three cute-as-a-button furry creatures - Vekk Sonic, Wereblood Eliot and Faz McKenna.

The trio, who were on an Epic Couch Adventure, and who had crash-landed into the same water body that I had originally crashed into, very kindly asked me to join them on their epic adventure.

"Write about how parcels with no scripts ruin our adventures," asked Faz. (Mental note to self - okay, do that).

They righted the couch out of the water, I climbed aboard and we were off! Apparently the dress I was wearing - made by the wonderfully talented Lucinda Obviate - acted as a jet engine when we moved forward.

The trio explained that their plan was to cruise around SL world recruiting people for their cool kids crew. (Mental note to self - find out more about their cool kids crew).

When I explained that I couldn't come with them, but had to get to work, they lowered the couch and dropped me off. Lo and behold! I was in front of the Builder's Choice building which proclaimed on its billboard:

"Save Second Life - Get Involved Now - Support Bug Fixes - Demand A Stable Grid". (Mental note to self - check out these guys later!)

As they sailed away on the rest of their adventure, Faz called out, "See you later alligator!" I hope so, those guys were fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive