Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GHUL FEDERAL PRISON: A comment



This is just a short note to all our readers. It might seem that this reporter has a vendetta against Ghul Federal Prison. This is NOT the case. Far from it. I have made many good friends, amongst inmates and guards, and have many nice memories of my internment there. I simply report what I have seen or am reliably informed about. I do not report on anything that I cannot confirm or have proof on.
Regarding The Beast Of Ghul, well, there is not enough space for me to tell you the full story about him.
Suffice to say, should any of you wish to experience a ‘Prison lifestyle’ then Ghul Federal is the place to do it, I should know, been there long enough.
Obey the rules and you will be fine, just don’t be a ‘Sink Freak’ as I was lol, the Tower is not a place to be.
Have a nice ‘Time’.
The Baron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive