Saturday, April 12, 2008

Design Hoax


Being an IT girl sometimes is not all it is cracked up to be.
It took a long time for this reporter to get into the hottest club in-world few months back, and now I am understanding why. Controversy is covering the club as well as the gallery it co-owns and shares a sim with.
As I logged in this morning, I found two separate notices from the two groups in question. An in-world designer who created the buildings for the sim has been ripped off. I have sent a request asking for an interview with the designer and am eagerly awaiting the chance to talk to her. From skins to dresses to buildings, where and when will the designer troubles stop?
This just proves that nothing is safe in-world from theft. Hopefully I will have not only an update but a full interview soon.

Photo by reporter Dashwood Dayafter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive