Friday, September 18, 2009

Help Raise Awareness for Brain Cancer

On 9-18-2009 there is an effort to improve Brain Cancer awareness and as my RL cousin has brain cancer and has been fighting it for over 10 years and is now losing his battle, this is something very near and dear to my heart so I am setting out a plain gray tee shirt in the hopes that you all can also help me by wearing gray on September 18, 2009 and raise awareness for brain cancer.
Any questions can be directed at myself Sanura Snowpaw, Prue Genira, or Colorful Sinister

The tee shirt is available at my main store from now until 9-20-2009 so come on down and please help us raise awareness for Brain Cancer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams*
http://weargray.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive