Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Great Television - Glee



I might be the geekiest gay boy evah, but I am truly excited about the first episode of Glee tonight! Honestly, I am practically giggling like a teenage girl here. The premiere episode was sooooo long ago, and I loved it, but making me wait this long was almost criminal! However, to recap that first episode, watch this.



So tonight, at 9PM, we all know I will be glued to the TV, even foregoing my addiction to US Open tennis on ESPN2, to watch this show. Here is a promo for tonight's episode - don't let the next Wednesday night thing confuse you, the promo was aired last week.



Keep in mind I have a bit of a crush on teacher Will, played by Broadway veteran Matthew Morrison. He was in the recent revival of South Pacific, looking stunning.





Yes, I am a bit giddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive