Thursday, August 20, 2009

Da Vinci Lives

I was intrigued when I read about the Feathers Boa in Extra Extra that is being held in Da Vinci sim and went to see.
Feather’s work is always wonderful and I enjoyed looking at her new creations.
Since I had not been in the sim I went wandering. 'Da Vinci' Just the word evokes so many images : Mona Lisa of course, beauty, machines, inventions. And here it is!
The creator has given us a multitude of discoveries. It is amazing.
When I first saw the sim I was impressed by the beauty of the scenery. That is only the tip of the iceberg!
As one begins to explore it is evident there are endless places to enjoy, take a tour, or two or three. You have a your pick.
Under water, ride a seahorse or be a diver, to Mars - take a rocket ship, to see the whole sim, take a boa feather.
Each is delightful. Grab a diver’s suit or two, as you travel. You will find a tp in many places that offer a myriad of choices. I took at least 5 of them but must go back to really check them all out but wanted to share with you first.
One of the most interesting was the Inner Space, here you will have the opportunity to learn about your own body, collect bacteria as you travel the inner veins. If you pick up a bacteria collector you may even earn some money if you follow directions!
I met some avatars riding the seahorses you can find on the island. They were having a great ride while I was trying the diving suit.
As I flew I encountered avatars enjoying the dancing areas.
I do not know where to stop !
Be sure to stop at all the delightful galleries and do not miss Feathers Boa. So much to see.
Experience it yourself!!
You have to begin somewhere ….. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kalepa/200/175/32

By Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive