Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Svarga for sale!

Svarga, created by Laukosargas Svarog Its mentioned by name in every published book about SL that I have ever read, they are in countless profiles, and is the closest thing to a national park that SL has.

Laukosargas Svarog told New World Notes the reason she is finally giving up:
"It's far too expensive just to be a hobby and as Svarga stands at the moment, being no longer a platform for my development, I've decided to sell it for a value that represents a fraction of the work I put into it. " She goes on to say:
"After more than 4 years I expected SL to be way more efficient (and cheaper) than it is. For one thing, moving around is still like moving through mud, almost, I say 'almost' as bad as it was in 2004."
"Eventually I think Second Life is likely to be replaced by a newer generation of VR that will have learnt from the mistakes made by Linden Lab and I'm very much looking forward to that."

I wonder if Linden Lab are getting the message???

Image by Isolde Flammand
Source: New World Notes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive