Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear readers:

The year is ending, and it’s Holiday Season. So I figured this column had to be an opportunity to thank you all for reading the SL-Newspaper and giving our SL existence an extra meaning.
I have been a journalist in RL since I was very young. I belong to a family of journalists. And I believe in the Press. Even when you have to put up with Tabloids and Paparazzi.
There’s no freedom without Free Press. That truth is as old as
Gutenberg.
So I am proud to be a journalist. And I’m proud and happy to be a SLN journalist. The Press is important in SL also. I want to thank Dana and James, for all they do.
I want to tell the staff I’m honored to share these pages with them.
And I want to wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a great 2009.
I sincerely wish we continue this SL journey together.
It’s not hard: in this marvelous world of ours, we are all just a TP away.
LOVE and HAPPINESS for you all.
☺)))
Covadonga Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive