Thursday, December 18, 2008

Delights of the Season

It is time again to go looking for wonderful decorations for this holiday season!
It seems I just put everything away! As you know I already picked up lovely things at Corner of revolving time at christmas. Last year I visited some wonderful places and have been wondering if there would be some great ones again this year! Well, I found some that surpassed 2007!
One of my first stops was at Winter Spirit where Lestat Kyomoon has set out his wonderful skating rink again with
free skates to skim over the ice in various poses as if in a skating exhibition. He has some charming poseballs to take home with you if you have a skating pond and many wonderful decorations available.
My next visit was to dAlliez Estates Winter wonderland. There, as at Winter Spirit, you can sit on Santa’s lap and take a picture or go skating again. It is a hilly build with a choo choo taking you for a tour of the whole build. There are stops along the way to debark and look around and then get back on the train if you like. Lovely little shops cascade down the mountain side overlooking the tracks and the snow which covers all the terrain you can see.


Then I was off to see another site, Imagine. As arrived I found a raft driven by a Penguin ready to take me to the entrance of the most amazing sights!!! Santa was everywhere, riding a motorcyle along side the train driving one of the reindeer in a side car taking us for a ride in a hot air balloon, sitting with his feet to the fire. Don’t miss this one!!! I went of to see the cheerful décor at the Skybeam Estates sims and there were many!! In one sim there is an ice sculpture contest and some lovely builds. In another sim I found many snowmen skating among the trees with Santa also on skates keeping watch. I stopped in at Styles of edo’s on the way home and found the sim looking like a winter fairy land. In front of the store is a mistletoe arch way where you an take your honey for a kiss. The hillside looked enchanting ! If you would like to visit these wonderful places here are the slurls.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/SkyBeam%20Estates/87/163/32 Skybeam has several sims. You can start here.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tyche/110/128/52 Styles of edo

By Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive