Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Styles of Edo and Azul Merge

Styles of Edo owner Edo Tone has proposed to merge with Mami Jewell of Azul.
Edo is well known for his beautifully tailored suits and Tuxedo's so his sponsorship of Azul is no surprise.
Edo demands the best quality of himself, as anyone can see by examining any of his designs. The same can be said of Mami's spectacular gowns.
Although new to SL she has an amazing design flair and attention to detail that astounded me.

In combination these two work wonders, I have personally decried most of SL's ladies suits, they tend to be boring or manish. When I do business I want to look like a business woman but I don't want to lose the sassy side of me in doing it. Most of the suits I have call for a compromise which I personally hate or because of my short hair I end up looking butch. This was a conversation I had with Edo a while ago, the result of his first collaboration with Mami can be seen here in the 'Dana' Leather suit. Retaining the sassy feel this suit can be worn for work or play, remove the jacket and be ready for anything :) It can be bought with different blouse colours and I am hopeful soon in other colour suits too.
Mami Jewell has had a lot to contend with in her short term in SL, feeling a certain restraint since her designs are so good for someone so new to SL, but I am sure with Edo's partnership they will both go from strength to strength.
A great partnership I am happy to endorse with the 'Dana' suit.
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive