Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reporter Arrested after fellow reporters article......

Bad Boy Baron Back Behind Bars, but is he guilty?
I can't say I was surprised this morning when my IMs stated Baron DeSantis has been arrested and charged with the murder of Mattt Guyot:

It was dawn when they came. 3 figures stormed the island and started zapping with tasers, my kid brother crumpled to a heap on the floor - there was no need for that - half asleep I was unsure what was happening and started defending myself and my family against the intruders, my shots were aimed at the TP point, I had to stop more from coming - who was invading? why??

They had gained the house and I realised they were officers I dropped my guns and immediately raised my hands, but it was no good the damage had been done, the Guards were making it personal now. They forced my hands behind my back and I felt a hand sliding up my leg, well that was too much I reacted by sneezing my head connected with a guards nose, I sneezed again OOOPPPPs blood gushed from another guard.
They finally overcame me and I was bundled to the blackened TP point. Not surprisingly I found myself back in Ghul Federal prison charged with Murder. I had been expecting it, especially after firehorse wrote about Mattts' disappearance, I just wish I could get in touch with him so I could prove my innocence.

Right now Baron has been placed in a secure padded cell since the guards are convinced he will try to harm himself, the cell is barely big enough to sit in, but it's for his own safety. He continues to state that Mattt is merely on holiday and for the rest he was just defending his family.
We will have to await further developments.
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive