Sunday, June 1, 2008

UPDATE! HELP

Please come and help me out for the next 3 hours I am locked up but I managed to smuggle a message out.
Get me outta here its a trumped up charge:

every linden helps RFL and brings me a linden closer to freedom!


I am free
Thank you to all my friends and dear readers who managed to raise a whopping 100k for RFL.
But others are still trapped and need your help including dolly and lilith heart and I heard a rumour Bcreative Wilde will be caught later today.
Please please go over there and help as much as you can, these wonderful people have given up their day to help a worthy cause, each and every one of us can offer just a little to help too.
Once again Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I am truly touched at the response from everyone.
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive