Friday, June 6, 2008

The making of a gorean master

A few days ago I got a desperate call
"I've got a new Jarl - and he needs a bit of fashion help".
I have to admit I was intrigued - - how much fashion advice does a Gorean Master NEED I wondered?
But I've advised a few men when they have needed make overs and how difficult can it be... What greeted me was a bit of a man mountain - almost as wide as he is tall, his biceps so bulging that they looks like his arms had been stuffed with small, fat children. His neck crushed under the weight of his ragged, mop like hair, his legs looking like mooring rope that had been used by boy scouts for knot tying practice.
Imagine a very large brick, with legs and arms and covered with a cheap skin.
"Aye Lass, I think I need a new skin"
Two points here - first only men in there 70's have the right to call me lass, I left school over 20 years ago so I think I count as a woman at worst and a lady at best.
And to say he needed a new skin was like saying that Second Life has the odd glitch - true but somewhat of an understatement.

Continued in the DESIGN section

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive