Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Prison Yard Tale:

I exercise, I smile
I groan as I lift the weights,
I listen and learn as inmates chat
Oh Jeez… I could never do that!
Bench press now, my eyes to the side
Counting away, as was advised,
The yard if full of empty souls
But a laugh as Ripley tips his bowls.

The yard is fun, our meeting place
Now and then a brand new face.
‘Fresh Meat on the block’ there comes a cry
But me I am ‘crunching’ by the by.

A Guard appears.. Thank Gawd it’s Vince
Some inmates cringe, the rest just wince
For me he seems like clean fresh air,
Perhaps I just love his long dark hair.

This yard is cold despite the sun
Due to the fact we lost Yumtum,
Her tastes were, I admit, obscure
But as to her fate, we can never be sure.

A dead man rises, he’s had a dream
Nightmare more like if judging by scream,
He saw a ghost visit his cell
But all I said was ‘welcome to hell’.

So in the end I can only say
Please come and visit but do not stay.
‘Cause once you’re in, no disrespect
You’ll keep coming back..Oh what the heck!

From inside the walls of Ghul Prison
we think from Baron DeSantis but no word has been heard from him for a few days, we can only hope this is his way of letting us know he is still alive.
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive