Saturday, March 8, 2008

A panthers prayer (part 4)

So here I was, a panther a vicious wild woman for oh about a day, already bound and being dragged mercilessly along the ground, a strange hatred started to form and grow within me as i felt my body being flung over the side of a boat, my captor tossed a silver tarn to the captain and called out "Valhalla Captain I'm taking my new slut home!"
The Journey was rough and long the water turbulent as the men rowed the boat I was left ignored for the journey thankfully as the men, who look suspiciously like pirates the pirates my Master had hated and loathed, drank tankard after tankard of paga and laughed and jeered as the Kajira danced for them. The girls were beautiful in their silks their body's swaying to the music as they tempted the males with their long tanned limbs, stripping off their silks and tossing them as the men clapped.
Then suddenly the full reality of my situation hit home hard, as I lay shivering and bound on the deck, I realised I was no longer one of those girls, my master wasn't going to come. I was no longer cared for and cherished or safe, slow tears dripped down my cheeks as I blinked angrily at myself not wanting my weakness to be seen or discovered.
After what seemed like an eternity the boat drew into the docks of Valhalla, my capture whom I had now heard being called Thorn marched over laughing and grabbed my body up off the deck and tossed me easily over his shoulder. He planted a sharp slap to my ass, the smell of his breath heavy with the paga filled my nostrils as he laughed " we are home mine"
He ran easily with me over his shoulder, my wriggling and kicking doing nothing to hamper him, I even sunk my teeth hard into his back and was merely rewarded with a further slap, and his voice ringing in my ears " I like the fire in you girl"
We arrived in the camp and he dropped me on the ground and pulled out a dagger chuckling he started to cut away what was left of my silks and tossed them aside.
My skin crawled as I felt his eyes running over my body almost appraising, and then to my surprise he spoke confidently to me
" I'll tell you what little panther girl, I'll make you a deal for your freedom."
"Yes yes anything" Ireplied a relief flooding over me to find out that there was a way out.
I then saw a smile and a hunger in his eyes as he chuckled out his words " So I let you go now you can run naked back to the boat, get yourself safe back to your sisters, but as payment, you will return here and come willingly to my furs"
I blinked slightly having no intention of ever giving my body to this..this....stinking pirate, I still remembered the way my Master cursed them branding them sick evil rapists, but I was quite an actress and for the cost of my freedom I would tell any lie
"Aye male you have a deal" my words came out easily I even managed a smile.
With this he seemed satisfied and using the dagger he had used only moments before, to cut my clothes from me, he sliced threw the binds and pulled me to my feet, my hands trying to cover my naked body and he merely laughed,
" Now run panther girl but i will see you soon"
So indeed I ran, I ran as fast as i could manage my limbs still stiff and numb from the ungiving binds, I reached the docks and managed to stow myself away on a passing ship and couldn't help but laugh to myself at how foolish he was if he ever believed I would go back there, as the boat sailed the waters calmer now I let the wind run threw my hair and drew in deep breaths, adrenalin running threw my blood from the experience, and knew from now I would be stronger, cleverer and I would keep myself safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive