Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reporters of Gor: The Kajira Chronicles Book 2

This article, this instalment of the Reporters of Gor series will likely be the last such for a good long while. (at least if I can help it) I have seen Gor, I have spent weeks within it, but overall, the experience was a negative one. I realize now I hung on for as long as I did simply because I've always enjoyed roleplaying, but even this was not terribly entertaining since I personally don't consider “Get me some Paga Beast” to be terribly engaging roleplay. It is for this an other reasons I feel that I am done with gor, but here are some of my final thoughts on the matter, submitted for your consideration and for my inevitable rise to fame and glory......................

Continued in the REDLIGHT section

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive