Monday, April 20, 2009

Pheonix Rising

My first impression of this place was amazing building! The store above houses Phoenix Rising, Chloë, & Nardcotix I had visited Pheonix Rising at Narkissos and also seen some of Ashoka Eales' designs at the show edo hosted recently but decided to have a closer look, I will have to return to visit the other stores at Einstein :)
As a designer I appreciate detail and Ashoka does not disappoint, looking at 'Taste' on the left I was struck by the detail on a black corset that looks fairly simple, to most, but it represents hours of detailed work to make it look simple!
Its more obvious in Resurrection how much work goes into these designs. I love the transparent panels made to work so well with sequin detail.
Also look for extra options some come with extra long trains or different skirt options.
Most of Ashokas designs come in many colours but she does not just design gowns there is also daywear and chic city designs instore, mix and match to find your own look.
Visit today and see for yourself the range at Pheonix Rising.

Dana Vanmoer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive