Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lamplighting the Plata !

Thursday night I opened an im from the Burning Life group and saw they were getting ready for the lamp lighting and I got an invite so I said to myself , let me go watch!
I found a large group of avs standing and waiting to go light the lamps along the Burning Life roads.
Dusty Linden invited me to help.
I said I would be happy to help and was given a lamplighter’s outfit and the lamps.
After a little chaos of who needed an outfit and lamps and who was going where we were off to do the lamps. I have no idea which way I was going but I went!
We were accompanied by some dancers wearing flames and other interesting accessories as we marched or danced down the road touching the lamps to bring the lights forth!
It was great fun!
Following the lighting we flew north to the temple.
There we danced!!!
I am a lamplighter in Burning Life!! Wow !
I will try to do it one more time before this all disappears into dust. Many would love to see it last another week.
I , along with many others , will be sad to see it all go .
By Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive