Friday, September 12, 2008

Legal Action against Frank Corsi of Central Grid

For the benefit of all of you who have taken an interest in the evolution and development of "Central Grid," I feel compelled to publicly announce today that I have retained counsel to initiate legal action against Mr. Frank Corsi for multiple acts of alleged misconduct, including but not limited to his continuing libel and slander of my good name and reputation.
Despite recent postings suggesting that I knowingly entered into a part ownership agreement with Mr. Corsi and others in the Central Grid venture, the truth is that my involvement with this project was based upon numerous false representations made by Corsi and others.
These false representations were specifically designed to induce me to invest my own personal funds in the Central Grid project. Once Mr. Corsi had control over my funds, he continued to engage in deceptive conduct.
While he continues to weave a story suggesting that I left Central Grid voluntarily, the truth is that I was used, manipulated and forced out, losing my investment in the process.
I left my part ownership position at Central Grid and DO NOT endorse it in any manner.
There is much more to be told and disclosed about this story and my role as a victim of Mr. Corsi's illegal conduct, but upon advice of counsel I am constrained to only report, for now, as much information as is contained in this statement.
Interested parties, however, should stay tuned for continuing developments regarding Mr. Corsi's activities, not only with respect to Central Grid, but also his notorious role as Jasper Tizzy in Second Life and much more.
I want to also take this opportunity to thank so many friends and supporters who have stood by me throughout this terrible ordeal, and to encourage others who believe they have been defrauded by Frank Corsi to come forward with their stories and join our cause to show those who would take advantage of others in the virtual world are subject to the laws of the real world and will pay real consequences for the damages caused by their greed.

Barb Newman-Zitka (Barb Carson in Secondlife)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive