Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Fun

Valentine day has never been a favorite holiday for me in real life. I have recollections of the time when I was teaching and the day came. All the kids came with valentines from home and some we had made in school for exchange.
But.. There was always that one kid who brought one for everyone else in the class … and only got a couple.
My heart hurt for that kid!
This was not a one time sight, it was a yearly one!
So to me it was greatly overrated as a holiday.
SL has shown lots more fun for the day.
The Lindens , some of whom I am sure , do not like the holiday either went all out to show some linden love to the avatars they work for. Two hearts on the map, decorated to the maximum.
I tried to get there in the morning about 4 times and the sims were full. Finally I made it later in the day and here were the cute Lindens in cubicles offering kisses!!
All around were volunteers who help newbies waiting for hugs. It was great!!
I wore the lowest prim outfit I had to get in . It was a skin from Lemania that looked like an outfit for the great swimmer Esther Williams. That was it!! Nothing else just the skin! Don’t worry I was totally covered.
I actually got to see and greet the great Yeti Bing who turned out to be a Flower Pot!!
I jumped into to a cubicle and kissed cupid Linden, then got in line to kiss another Linden!
Such fun!
I cannot wait to dunk them at the Linden Dunking next week after the Health Fair at Dreams sim!
Oh, don’t miss that!! I will be writing about it during the week.
I must tell you this was the most fun Valentine day I have had I have had in either life!

By Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive