Saturday, November 28, 2009

Steal of the Day: Curious Kitties Gift Boxes

Anyone who has shopped around the grid for quality gift boxes will notice that they are precisely hard to find. Then, they might cost L$200 or more. Since I found one heck of a bargain today, I thought I would share it with you guys.

The Curious Kitties shop is making its 1-prim sculptie boxes available for the Christmas shopping season at only L$10. In several color schemes, those boxes are made by a veteran designer, Ameshin Yossarian, who sells a variety of gothic/punk/Japanese styled clothing.

Be careful. If you also check out the clothing, you may find it highly addictive, as I do since I first bought a pair of boots at that store a couple of years ago.



You can find the boxes by going to Curious Kitties with this link. The boxes are at coordinates 186, 221, 21.

Alesia Schumann

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive