Saturday, January 24, 2009

New reporters and new blood?

Yesterday I introduced you to Lizzy whose first story you can find in the people section, today I would like to introduce 2 more new members of the SLN crew:
Christina can be found in the PEOPLE section and she will be helping newbies to find their way in the complicated world of SL as well as exploring the grid herself:-

First Day
There have been so many things written about Newbie's, and there are so many help tips out there to help make things easier for your Second life. I don't want to do a repeat of what has already been done, but I will probably repeat some of the advice that experienced avatars have given you or will give you. I suppose I will start with giving some personal experience with my first days in this virtual world of Second Life and then I hope to give a weekly update as to what you can do as a newbie..............

Continued in the PEOPLE section

Next Joan introduces herself:

If You Build It?
If there is one thing I've learned in my period in Second Life, it's that the saying "If you build it, they will come." is not always as true as it should be.
I'm sure most readers who enjoy exploration will have at some point stumbled across an awesome sim or location, only to find it completely f****** deserted, without even a tumbleweed to grace it's empty streets. (And for those readers who find the word f*** offensive. I would suggest you are perhaps reading the wrong section.) It was at one of these places my first adventure into the world of reporting began, at the Vampire Succubus Club.

But by now your asking yourself, "Who the hell are you? I came for Penance Sautereau's special brand of hotness. Why am I reading you instead? Has a band of ingenious hackers seized SL-NEWSPAPER.com? Has the very fabric or reality itself been torn asunder?" .......................

Continued in the REDLIGHT section

Welcome to all our new Crew members
Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive