Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It Is On!!!!


Oh My Gosh!!! What a great time again!! The snowball fights with the Lindens are on !
The attacks were ferocious. Snowballs fly everywhere! Everyone had been practicing so the hits were often. I began to feel sorry for Blue Linden when he was the only one there for a time but he took it like a man (even though I think he is a dragon). Well, Robert Linden was there but he was hiding under a HUGE snowball so no one could see him for a while. I put on my skates and moved fast to avoid the snowballs hitting me but it did not help much. I spent most of my time at Zermatt because it was so much fun but did visit some of the other vistas At one place I was outnumbered by a host of Lindens all aiming at me because there were few there. Finally I went back to Zermatt and found the same fun continuing with some of the same avatars who had been there for most of the time!!!! There was some furniture throwing going on for a while, lol. I think I saw a few cows go by too. Some lindens came armed for bear, like Patsy. Several , like Rothman and Nathan Linden were there for the first time , but had lots of hits!! I will try to get to another session because it is great joy to throw snowballs at the Lindens!!! They are really nice to do this, lol! 
 
 Gemma Cleanslate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive