Monday, May 26, 2008

The community in shock at the Death of THE Sojourner

I first met this wonderful lady at the cancer support groups at the Dreams sim after the fair.
What an amazing woman, she will be sorely missed by all who knew her.
The Sojourner was a multiple stroke survivor but yesterday is said to have died of a cardiac arrest. She has been a leader in the volunteer community starting the 'Shockproof' group for supporting stroke survivors and so much more.
Please read Gwyneth Llewelyn's blog for more about The Soj as her friends called her or click the picture below to go to the impromtu memorial that has sprung up on the Dreams sim.


Strength

Oh lord give me the strength i pray.

To watch my friend slip away.

And Stand right there and hold my friends hand.

To let them know i understand.

And wipe the tears from out my eye.

So my friend won't see how sad am I.

Please let me mend my broken heart.

When comes the day we have to part.

To keep the love locked deep away.

So i can feel it every day.

Then our love will ever be.

With me for eternity.

By Dorian Blazer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive