Thursday, January 24, 2008

MISS SL UNIVERSE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW

by Frolic Mills

The sim is now open to guests. Giela get ready, the show is about to start. Frolic my shoe won't attach, I can't go out like this. So what are you gonna do? I guess I will have to narrate everything from behind the curtain. OK. Girls are all of you ready? OMG the sim is full! Frolic I can't enter the sim. Sorry It's full. Do I look naked? Is my hair ok? Frolic the sim is full. Frolic did you eject me? OMG Frolic please don't eject me. Frolic the camera crew guys can't get in. Frolic is my dress fully rezzed? My shoes won't attach. Ladies and gentleman welcome to MISS SL UNIVERSE 2008. Did the script go off? Giela is everything in place? yes. I can't open the door! OMG Giela open the door! Did she crash? TP HERRRRRRRRR!!! ok she is back. Frolic I can't get in. What are we judging on? How should I vote? My name is Willamina I represent Brazil!! aplause applause!! Frolic I'll pay you if you let me in!! Frolic I can't get in. Please Frolic. CRASH !
Frolic the show has gone on for 4 hours! OMG the sim is full! frolic there are 46 persons on the border of the sim waiting to get in. Starr Singer sounds great. Oh what a beautiful voice! Applause Applause. And the 5 finalists are: Hong Kong, USA, Spain, Greece and Israel. Judges are you ready? Judges?? JUDGESSSSSSSSSSSSSS?? Frolic you look ruthed. And the 4th finalist is: MISS HONG KONG. And the 3rd finalists is: MISS USA. FROLICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC PLEASE LET ME IN!!!! And the 2nd finalist is: MISS SPAIN. If for any reason MISS SL UNIVERSE cannot fulfill her obligations, the 1st finalist will take over the tittle of MISS SL UNIVERSE. The first finalist is: CRASH! The first finalist is: MISS ISRAEL. Frolic you have a shoe up your butt. And MISS SL UNIVERSE IS: MISS GREECE!!!

Would I do it again? I sure would. Thank you all for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive